Monday, February 23, 2009

Twittered

Someone please explain Twitter to me.  Is it really just so that you can post comments about what you are doing constantly? Why would someone want to do that? Doesn't that become a pain, having to update it every time you engage in a new activity?  Better question...why would someone who already has a blog need to do that?  You spend time updating a blog so you can say "Now go somewhere else and look what I'm doing, which really has nothing to do with my blog content"?  Why don't you just put it on your blog? As a reader, I can safely say that I don't care if you are at work or home or at the dentist...just post things I'm interested in, or don't post anything.  That is where our relationship ends. 

Besides, saying "Check out my Twitter!" just sounds dirty.  Ick.

No comments: