Thursday, November 05, 2009

Goodbye, Farm

Ploch's Farm is closed for the winter. They actually closed a couple weeks before Halloween, which was kind of early for them. I think it was a bad year for produce. Even what I got from there was just ok, not great. Disappointing season for all, I suppose.

This little video was my project for the entire summer. I took a sunset picture every couple days, just ending last week, from the front steps of our building. These 31 frames are the best pics from those days, overlaid in Photoshop. I loved seeing how the difference in the location of the sun changed how the leaves on the trees looked; and the signs on the fence ("Oh! New signs! I better take a pic tonight!"), and the sunflowers. This was a nice project, I might do something similiar in the future.

*

*Sorry about the poor quality...I can't figure out how to make it better through blogger.

No comments: