Friday, July 24, 2009

Cramping

This weekend we will be going camping and canoeing. For those who don't know me, I am not much of a nature girl...meaning, "I hate nature." I find it's generally full of dirt and icky things. Not that I have a problem getting dirty once in a while. The problem is that after possibly getting dirty, I will bathe in a river and sleep in a tent. Thank goodness for Dr. Bronner*.

I will be sure to post a review of our trip next week. Until then, my friends, here are some pics of flowers that are NOT outdoors: a bouquet from That Guy for our anniversary. He's so sweet. :) (As you can see I like taking plant pictures on macro. It's a disease, but I don't have insurance right now to get my prescription filled.)



*Post to come.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love macro! And Happy Anniversary! Have fun camping!