Monday, September 07, 2009

Time for Things to Happen

It's that time of year again: September. Summer's ending, Fall is beginning, school starts, baseball ends, apple season begins (yum!). September no longer means the start of a school year for me, but since it did for so long, the month still has a gray cloud over it. I've always had a love/hate relationship with back-to-school sales. Shiny new binders and clean notebooks have such a nice allure, but mean you will soon be using them to write down NOTES at SCHOOL. Ugh. Nowadays I just give these things a cursory glace to admire them, then quickly remember I have no more use for such things, give thanks, and continue to go about my Adult Life.

Seriously, how awesome are these?!?!

So I will make the best of September. The only good thing about it is the weather: it's not too hot or too cold, but then you still get the occasional really hot day. Does anyone else have September stories? This Labor Day weekend was particularly nice, I hope everyone got to go out and get some sun while it lasts!

No comments: