Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Mini Things

Isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen? I always get neat stuff from Mini Cooper. This year celebrates the 50th birthday of Mini, so they sent a special edition of their magazine with a note and this cute little paper clip. I just can't wait to clip mini things with my Mini paper clip!


Things like this, the copy of Mini International magazine they sent, which celebrates the birthday. Here is my favourite page:


"Mayfair" Special edition trim with brown paint and tan bonnet stripes. Droooool. I'm not looking to give up my Sasha just yet, but wow. Apparently it's not available in the US. Maybe they didn't figure out how to put the steering wheel on the other side.

Just look at the awesome side-mirror caps. Little tan stripes?! Craziness!

I am definitely a Mini fan for life.

No comments: