Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Arizona Fever

I will be going to Arizona Thursday, so don't expect to hear too much from me.  Maybe I will post from there, maybe not.  Won't YOU be surprised!   I'll be visiting the rents and various others that found themselves out there. Which leads me too...

Let's hope i don't catch Arizona Fever, wherein one visits the state and decides to move there. This disease has stricken several people I know, including my brother and sister in law. Another friend is fighting the disease but remains in NJ as yet. My father and stepmother are wintering there. Photos to come, then you can decide for yourselves if it's worth it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-D

Karen said...

AZ fever....love it. :)

Karen said...

I've looked at your pics of AZ and decided that it's worth it. We're staying ;)