Saturday, March 07, 2009

Real or Not?

Is it really baking if you make something from a mix?  Last night I made awesome Mint Chocolate brownies, from a mix.  No Pudge Fat Free mix, to be exact. Just add yogurt.  They are really awesome. Next time I'm going to make plain ones with peanut butter cups or maybe Oreos in them. They will probably be awesome.  Anyway, does using a mix mean I didn't really bake Someone asked me if I bake every day, and I said no, the last time before this was Sunday. But that got me thinking if mixes count.  
I highly recommend No Pudge if you are looking for brownies that might not fill your arteries with fudginess.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I dunno, mixes can be pretty darn good sometimes, and so easy. The cake mixes always turn out well.

I'll have to try the No Pudge brownie mix.